(sign "+" after the title of the article indicates that there is an English translation corrected,
the absence of this sign says it is required automatic translation from Russian)
Correction of metrology and terminology of oscillations and waves
- Many-sided frequency and phase of oscillations "+"
- The term ”angular frequency” is incorrect "+"
- Dimensions of all quantities characterizing the oscillatory process "+"
- About an illegibility in terminology and metrology of wave movement "+"
- The equations of oscillations and waves "+"
- Physical quantities of thermal radiation
- Metrological inaccuracy in the equation of photoelectric effect
- Metrological inaccuracy in Planck's law of radiation
© J. Kogan Date of the first publication 12.06.2008
To return on the main page
Date of last updating 02.08.2012